Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 17 April 2008

Mojo Monday Week #33

This is my 'take' on this weeks sketch which can be found here. I really enjoyed this sketch & used it again (sort of) on the Papertake card below. I decided to use colours I don't normally use so went for blue & yellow. I think I need to be a bit more adventurous with my colour scheme.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card.Lovely colours and use of the BP papers.

    Cass xx

    You've also been tagged...check my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sharon. Love the papers and the beautiful colours. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great Sharon & the colours look really nice together, well done for breaking away. I keep getting in a rut using the same colour schemes! ChrissyX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh...this is sooo sweet!! Love the colour combination you've used, fab card!
    Oops, I should have read Cass' post better, I've tagged you too....lol
    Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovley card, love her smile, I put smiles on for the kids at work, they don't like them without smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, the blue and yellow looks so well...Noleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Sharon you have some gorgeous cards ! Thanks for visiting my blog ! have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon, I have just found your blog through the Docrafts gallery. Yours cards are beautiful. I have added your link to my blog karenscards.blogspot.com. hope that is OK, otherwise I may never find it again (can you tell that I am new to blogging!!)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete