Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Tuesday 29 April 2008

Ismaki Challenge #17 Manue

Here is my card for this weeks sketch. I am in the middle of making Communion & Confirmation cards as these events are taking place in May. My eldest daughter is being Confirmed & my 8 year old is receiving her First Holy Communion. I need to come up with several designs for each so this weeks sketch came in handy & I knew straight away what I was going to do with it.
The prayer is a section taken from a Confirmation prayer card, the ribbon is from Click on Crafts & the dove brads are from Poppicrafts.

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Sharon this is so elegant. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing, such a pretty card. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic ! Your card is so elegant ! Very great work !
    http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya,
    What a beautiful confirmation card. So soft and elegant. Thank you so much for my award. I feel very humbled as I have been a very naughty blogger recently and feel that I do not deserve it. You are most kind and very sweet.
    Thanks again,
    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful & elegant card, very fitting.
    Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!

    www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful and classy card!!! very original made!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow Sharon, this is simply beautiful and very appropriate. xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very special confirmation card, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW monocolor, it's so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an elegant card!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful elegant card.

    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card Sharon, it sounds like you're going to be busy!

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete