Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 23 April 2008

Inky Doodle Fantastic Friday & Debbie's Birthday Blog Candy


The challenge this week, in Korins own words, is an easy one as most of us do this on our cards without even thinking. The challenge is to use 3 different embellishments eg brads, ribbon, blooms etc.
I've also used this card for Debbie's birthday blog candy check out her blog as she has some lovely cards.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is reaaly cute...Noleen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, thanks for entering my challenge good luck with the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love how you've coloured her in!
    Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete