Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 20 April 2008

No cards made this weekend

What an emotional day I had yesterday. As a family we have been involved with Irish dancing for 7 years now & each of my girls have started to dance as soon as they were old enough (around 5 years old). Yesterday was the first time all 3 competed together as my youngest, who is 4, had her first feis (competition). As you can see, all 3 did really well and all won trophies, but the youngest came 2nd in her age group & for a child who before bedtime on Friday was flatly refusing to dance it was no mean feat LOL!!

It was probably the proudest day of my life so far & it was lovely to be able to have the photo taken to mark the occasion.

So, needless to say, no cards made this weekend LOL!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, gorgeous girls, gorgeous photo. Can see why you are so proud!!
    Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! You must be a really proud mummy. They look gorgeous in their dresses (not sure if they have a proper name!)
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Sharon i'm not surprised you are a proud Mum.
    You've got 3 beautiful young ladies there.
    Well done girls for maikng your mum so proud!!
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations girls, you all look soooo beautiful, it's no wonder you are soooo proud Sharon. Well done xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete