Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Ismaki Challenge

This is my attempt at this weeks Ismaki Challenge sketch
I found this sketch really difficult & I'm not sure about the final card . . . . it's lacking something!
This is my first attempt at watercolouring & I'm not sure about that either LOL!!
Anyway, here's the card, see what you think.

13 comments:

  1. geniale ta carte, les couleurs sont douces c'est beau
    bizz Mu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so pretty. Wonderful card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think you've done a fab job with your first watercoloured image, Well done Sharon it's a lovely card, good luck with the challenge, I've not done any of their challenges, as yet!! xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card with lovely colors ! So pretty ! Very great work !
    http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful et cette carte est très élégante

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours! very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful card, nice colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! Tres bien!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sharon - I don't see anything wrong with it at all!!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card Sharon, love the sketch - you have done a wonderful job :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. toute mimi ta carte, j'adore. Bises chatdoro

    http://chatdoro.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete